Amency and I painted Kaegan's room the night before last. It looks so good. Thanks Aunt Amency for all the help. Last night Marty and I with the help of Jerome and Richard completed the room by adding the bedding, curtains, toy box and table and chairs to the room. It is adorable.
Many of you know that Marty and I collect crosses and have huge cross wall going up the stairway of the house. It has over 170 crosses on it now and we had to carry the mattresses up the stairway with out breaking a cross. I did remove about thirty for safety precautions and believe it or not we did not break one!!! It was funny watching the guys dodge them each step. Atleast I was amused.
6 comments:
His room looks great!! That's so good they didn't break any crosses!:)
I love his room!!! I really need to come and see it in person.
LOVE Keagan's room!!! The animal theme is adorable. And, of course, the paint job you and Amency did looks fabulous as well :)
Dana
We are so excited for yall Tiffany. Thanks for keeping us up to date with everything. We can't wait for you to meet your little boy and us to meet him too. Love to you and Marty,
Kathy and Scott
Love the room. Don't eat too many brownies:)
Yay! I'm so happy for y'all Tiffany! His room looks so cute...y'all did a great job with the decorations!!
Post a Comment