Isn't this crazy!!! I registered Kaegan for preschool today. He will be 3 next year and everyone has said it is time to register so I did. Eastwood Baptist is where he will attend preschool. Yeah! That means I have less than a year to make sure he knows English, which he should because that is what they teach in the orphanage, and potty train him. Fun!!
We received the information packet in the mail today and have looked over it. We have to contact an International adoption physician and get his overview of the medical documents received from China. We also have more papers to sign and notarize. Marty and I worked on several of the items already. I hope to have the packet in the mail by the end of next week.
There are no knew pictures of Kaegan yet. I will find out tomorrow if I can post his picture. We have a conference call at 11:30 with the agency. We hope to have many questions answered.
3 comments:
WOW! I am so excited for you! I bet you have never filled paperwork out so fast! Our prayer are with you and Kaegan - and we look forward to regular updates! How exciting! Already registered for preschool!
It's all coming together. How doe sit feel to be registering for preschool? :)
Have you started learning Chinese? Better ...he'll teach you a few things...it will be fun! And he is a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pic at church.
Bet you know this phrase already..."Wo ai ni" It was the first that my sister-in-law taught me. It means I love you....it's funny because when she says it fast it comes across as "whiny". Anyway, excited for you...just rambling now.
Landon will be 3 next year...should I try getting him registered? Oh my....lol....maybe they could be in class together.
Post a Comment