I had to pop over to see if I could see a picture of your little guy! Maybe we will meet in China. COME ON LOAs. Is your agency telling you anything? We are with CCAI
Hey! It is a pleasure to meet you. We were told we could not post a picture of our son until after we returned from China. We are with AGCI and love them. This is our first adoption and first child. I sure hope we both receive our LOA before Christmas. I will be praying for you guys!
3 comments:
Hi Tiffany,
I had to pop over to see if I could see a picture of your little guy! Maybe we will meet in China. COME ON LOAs. Is your agency telling you anything? We are with CCAI
Hey! It is a pleasure to meet you. We were told we could not post a picture of our son until after we returned from China. We are with AGCI and love them. This is our first adoption and first child. I sure hope we both receive our LOA before Christmas. I will be praying for you guys!
Hey...I'm still praying for you guys. It could happen any day now.
Post a Comment