That absolutely made my day!!! Thank you for sharing that sweet, cute little video of him singing! I love him already! He is sooooo precious and y'all are doing a fabulous job parenting him!
Thanks for sharing him with all of us. When he got back into the jumpy thing, he turned back and reached for Marty's hand. As they jumped together, holding hands, I could see their sillouetts and thought, Life is sometimes very "bouncy", but if we would just take a moment to reach for our "DADDY'S" hands and hold them while we bounce, we can find joy while we bounce. Again, thanks for sharing the joy!
Marty and Tiffany, I have just read through your blog and followed your blessed journey with Kaegan. The Lord has truly blessed you two but I have always known what special people you are. I am so happy for all of you to be together. Kaegan is PRECIOUS!! I loved his sweet singing. I will continue to follow your journey. I hope to see you all soon so I can hug Kaegan! I am enjoying retirement but miss my work friends. God Bless. Brenda Milam milamb@bellsouth.net Let me hear from you!
4 comments:
How sweet! I can't wait to see what he Lord will do with that young man and his precious words;)
That absolutely made my day!!! Thank you for sharing that sweet, cute little video of him singing! I love him already! He is sooooo precious and y'all are doing a fabulous job parenting him!
Thanks for sharing him with all of us.
When he got back into the jumpy thing, he turned back and reached for Marty's hand. As they jumped together, holding hands, I could see their sillouetts and thought, Life is sometimes very "bouncy", but if we would just take a moment to reach for our "DADDY'S" hands and hold them while we bounce, we can find joy while we bounce.
Again, thanks for sharing the joy!
Marty and Tiffany,
I have just read through your blog and followed your blessed journey with Kaegan. The Lord has truly blessed you two but I have always known what special people you are. I am so happy for all of you to be together. Kaegan is PRECIOUS!! I loved his sweet singing. I will continue to follow your journey. I hope to see you all soon so I can hug Kaegan! I am enjoying retirement but miss my work friends. God Bless. Brenda Milam milamb@bellsouth.net Let me hear from you!
Post a Comment