Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Picture of Kaegan

Our Angel sent me this photo today. She saw Kaegan and gave him our picture. You can see that he is holding our picture in his hands. Only a few more days and he will be in our hands.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ally thinks Kaegan is handsome and I do have to agree. I love the fact that he his holding the picture of the two of you! Just think when you wake up ONE more day. YAY!!!!

Love you,
Steph

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ally, that boy is handsome! Oh my goodness that picture just makes my heart melt with him holding the pictures of you two! Only one more day!!!! Love y'all! Amency

Candy said...

What a cutie pie!!! I know of another couple from Bossier that are in China right now too adopting. I posted them your blog, but here is theirs also. I have no idea if ya'll are in the same place or not. Praying!
http://journeytoameliabelle.blogspot.com/
Candy

Laura said...

WOW!!!! That is so awesome that he has your picture! I am so in awe of this whole process and am so thankful to be a part of it with you guys. Each day we are waiting with anticipation, but we can only imagine what the two of you are feeling. We love you and keep praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! One more day. I love the pictures