Love the pictures!! Tell us how he's adjusting! Is he understanding English and saying any words? I see he's eating rice. How have you been prepared to help him make the culture adjustment? Do share!! - Brittney Breck
Hi Tiffany, I met you at Chinese New Year. I just found your business card. I am so happy to see you have your son!! He is a doll!! How are things going? Karen
3 comments:
Love the pictures!! Tell us how he's adjusting! Is he understanding English and saying any words? I see he's eating rice. How have you been prepared to help him make the culture adjustment? Do share!!
- Brittney Breck
He's sooo cute! I love the one with the chopsticks.
Hi Tiffany,
I met you at Chinese New Year. I just found your business card. I am so happy to see you have your son!! He is a doll!! How are things going?
Karen
Post a Comment