
Here are some pictures I took with my new camera. The girls in the photo are my friend Stephanie's daughters and her niece. This was a very interesting morning. They all did well for an hour then the terrors came out. We did get a few shots in. Enjoy!
3 comments:
What great pictures of Kaegan! He is so handsome! Each post I see of him he looks more comfortable and happy in his new environment. I love his precious smile! He has the best mommy & daddy that love him dearly... what more could a kiddo ask for?!?! Glad to see all is going well...aside from Marty's hospital adventure. I hope he gets well soon!
Dana
You missed your calling! The pictures are awesome. Kaegan is one handsome little man. Like an earlier post states, you can see in his eyes how comfortable he is in his new life. He has complete trust is you and Marty. What a wonderful life you will all have. God Bless!
His smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
Post a Comment