Mom has been wanting to keep Kaegan for the night so I could get some rest. After all we have been thru and Marty back in the hospital I decided that I would send Kaegan with her. I have not had one full night sleep since returning home. Checking on Kaegan and concerned for Marty how could I sleep? Mom was so excited when I told her he could stay the night. I told Kaegan about going to Mimi's and grabbed his suitcase that Tyler had given to him. He was so cute packing his clothes. I added a few toys and his toothbrush, zipped up the suitcase and Kaegan found the handle and began to pull it towards the car. I had to run to stop him so I could get my I Love You and Kisses. I managed to snap a few pics too.
1 comment:
How sweet. Another first! Looks like he's doing great. Hope you and Marty are hanging in there.
Post a Comment