Our family hosted a Welcome to America party for Kaegan. It was incredible. There were so many friends and family that came to meet Kaegan. I was a bit concerned with how Kaegan would react to all the attention but he did very good. He played with all the kids and loved jumping in the large blow up castle that was there. Toward the end of the party he began to get a little cranky but that was expected after such a long day.
Thank you to all our family and friends that participated!!!! We love each one of you so much. I was thrilled to see everyone. Especially those of you who I see on a rare occasion. Please know that your prayers and love have been felt throughout this entire process. I cannot thank you enough for all your support. We love you from the bottom of our hearts.
1 comment:
awwe, I wish I could have been there! Congrats, again! So happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment