
I already posted Christmas pics but I did not put the pics from the zoo. Marty's Mom Beverly had brain surgery due to an aneurism she had a few months back. The surgery was on December 22. We had our Christmas with them on the 21st and the next day she had the surgery. All was well after the surgery but Kaegan was not allowed to visit her. The hospital is next to the Little Rock Zoo and weather was perfect so we took Kaegan. These pics are from that day.
That evening Marty's Mom had a stroke. It was of course a scary time for all of us. The Lord was with us all and today she is recovering in a rehab facility near their home in Conway. It is a slow process but she is doing well.
1 comment:
Thanks for your comment! You are sweet! I enjoy looking at your pictures! Your little boy is growing up! I see that you were in LR. If you ever need a place to stay, you are always welcome at our house! :)
Post a Comment