Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1st Day of Pre K 4 as an Evangel Eagle

Kaegan loves his new school!!! We are so excited for him to be apart of Evangel Christian Academy. Marty is now on staff of the football team as the kicking coach so it is very convenient for us to send Kaegan there. Monday, August 8 was Kaegan's first day. When he got home he mentioned that he did not want to stay all day on Tuesday because he missed Momma sooooo much. He really loves his Momma. On Tuesday I dropped him off and told the teacher I would be picking him up early and before I finished talking to her Kaegan had already asked me not to pick him up early because he wanted to stay. That afternoon I picked him up and asked what his favorite part of school was. His response, "NAP TIME." He said he wakes up feeling refreshed and ready to play the rest of the day. Hilarious!



No comments: