Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

His Timing

Isn't God amazing! As I was driving home this evening praying to the Lord asking Him to wrap His arms around my son I began to think about my friend Shelli and how I wish I could call her and tell her the good news. It is so hard to believe that this New Years Day marks one year since Shelli went home. I now know why it has taken so long to receive our LOA. Crazy huh! Well, today is the day that I recall holding Shelli's hand in her hospital bed telling her over and over that I loved her and to stay strong and fight. At this time Shelli knew I was there. Her heart rate was lowering to normal and she just sat there and listened to me. I am so thankful for that time with her. "I love you", were the last words I spoke to her. Today Shelli let me know that She loves me and reminded me once again that God is control and His timing is always perfect. I guess a phone call wasn't necessary after all, Shelli already knew.


Please keep Eric, Dawson, Brit and the rest of the family in your prayers this week.




1 comment:

Ashley and Mike said...

You are right, it is HIS timing. Doesn't it all make sense on the backend? I am so sorry about your friend. We will keep her family in our prayers - anniversaries stink!