Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Sunday, February 22, 2009

China Angel

I received a message today from an Angel. Well, actually she is an individual I met on the internet thru another adoptive family. We will call her "Angel" for now. She saw my baby today!! She messaged me and said that he is adorable. Of course, we already new that. She said he is very shy and stand offish to her and her friend. Most likely because they are American and he has not seen anyone that looks like them. He also has been in a foster home since he was much younger so he is quite confused and I am sure scared being in a new environment, especially at the orphanage. The angel said that she gave him a big hug and kiss and told him that his mommy and daddy are coming next week to get him. She asked me to send her some pics of us so she can show him who we are. I sent them to her so he should see us next Sunday if not sooner. The foster family also received our pics but I am sure they did not show him. If they did that would be great but now I know he will for sure see us. I am so glad that he received a hug today. I pray it wasn't his first. Of course, tears came to my eyes as I read her words. Only 3 more days until we leave and soon I will receive my first hug from him.

4 comments:

Martha said...

How sweet!! I am so glad you found that lady!

Christa said...

This is so sweet Tiff! I can't wait to meet your little man!

Unknown said...

What would we do without this angel?!?!?!?! She is definitely a God-send!!

Kim Latham

NaTaShA said...

AWWWWW!! I am sure you know I am crying like a big baby!