Hope your trip is as awesome as ours!! If you think about it, tell the names of your guides in your blog so I'll know if you have the same ones we had! It is the trip of a lifetime! I want to go back and visit so bad. You guys and Kaegan will be in our thoughts and prayers! Kim Latham
6 comments:
So excited for you guys! Cannot wait to meet Kaegan! Amy V.
I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see your family of three. Post lots of pics, as I'm sure you will!
Awesome! I hope your flight and trip goes great!
Hope your trip is as awesome as ours!! If you think about it, tell the names of your guides in your blog so I'll know if you have the same ones we had! It is the trip of a lifetime! I want to go back and visit so bad. You guys and Kaegan will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Kim Latham
Yay for Kaegan & his mommy & daddy!!! I can't wait to see pics of you both loving all over him. Wishing you safe travels and will be thinking of you.
Love,
Dana, Aaron, & Aubrey Zander
Yay! The trip will be tiring...but it's well worth it! LOL
Take lots of pics!
Post a Comment