Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All Packed Up and Headed Home!












The Oath Ceremony was great. We all dressed up in our outfits and traveled down to the Embassy. Marty and I raised our right hands, recited the Oath and Kaegan was confirmed ours. I tried so hard to hold back the tears. I did very well.

Kaegan is beginning to feel a little better. You can see in the pictures that his lips and face are infected. Now it is 8:00pm and his lips and cheeks already look much better. Kaegan has been playing around and walking in his squeeky shoes. He is almost back to the Kaegan we saw a few days ago. YAY!!

I have posted pics from today. It was very hard to get some good ones so these will have to do. I hope you guys enjoy them.

I am finished packing, Marty is reading his Bible and Kaegan is alseep. I am not too far behind him. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

We should be arriving in SHV around 6:30. I know that everyone is anxious to meet Kaegan and we are anxious to see each of you. We hope to see you there. C U in the USA!






6 comments:

Sharron said...

Arriving at 6:30am Wednesday or 6:30pm?

It's all done and official now :)

Christa said...

I love the last picture! What an awesome family portrait! Love you guys, see you at the airport!

Anonymous said...

So excited to hear you are coming home! Be safe! We love you guys!

Jerome and Jennifer

Martha said...

These pictures are so cute of him in his outfit! So exciting! We can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both! It has been so neat to watch and live this exciting moment through both of you. Kaegan sure is a lucky little boy. I know God has BIG plans for him. I don't think he could have chosen any two better people to love and care for Kaegan.
Amanda O'Glee
(Gordon)

Anonymous said...

Marty & Tiffany,
So glad you made it safely home with your son Kaegan. Eric called me today to let me know ya'll are home safe and sound. Just want you to know you have daily been in my prayers. So glad everything went smoothly. I pray for Marty to get to feeling better soon. I was so touched by all the messages you put on your blog. I have been praying for Kaegan too. I pray in the name of Jesus that He (Jesus) will go to the deepest part of Kaegan's soul and spirit and heal every wound, every scar that has been inflicted upon him. I pray that as Kaegan sleeps Jesus will apply His blood to every wound and Kaegan would be totally and completly made whole, spirit, soul & body. I pray for his sleep to be sweet and peaceful. I pray Kaegan would know experientally how much you love him and care for him and know how high, long, wide and deep is the love of Christ Jesus for him. In Jesus name I pray...Amen. God bless ya'll. Can't wait to meet this beautiful little boy.

Barbara Shannon