Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures of Kaegan
















3 comments:

Sharron said...

Yay. Thanks so much for the pictures. Favorite for the day is of Mommy and her boy asleep.

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see ya'll having fun with Kaegan and him being so warm and loving with ya'll. It's amazing to see how accepting of ya'll he is you know God has just prepared his little heart to love ya'll from the beginning. I'm enjoying the pictures and videos makes me feel like I'm taking part in the journey. I especially love the bubble video and the one where he is playing with his daddy. We're praying for your safe return can't wait to see ya'll.
Misty

Anonymous said...

Marty and Tiffany, I can't even describe the joy I have sitting here looking at your blog. Kaegan was truly your calling. This is the way it was meant to be. He is so precious, and he needs you so much. I can't wait to meet him!