Tiffany and Marty, I just wanted to let you know that I started following your blog shortly after we became "friends" on facebook. I love blogs and love watching children grow. What a wonderful opportunity to both "catch up" and now get to follow the exciting things going on in your family. As I check out your blog daily (or sometimes more than that!), I literally feel like I am watching you give birth (is that weird?!). I love getting to "meet" Kaegan through pictures, videos and blog entries - as well as watch you both as you become parents for the first time! It's an incredible experience even from the sidelines so I hope you guys are just having so much fun! Know that I am praying for you here in North Carolina. We have a son who was born Nov 2007 so it's great to see Kaegan is only a year older. I will continue to follow you guys! Thank you for the opportunity. Sending our love... Brittney Breck (Fleming) Gamel
Hi Tiffany and Marty, I had the privilege of being a part of ya'lls blog tonight. My sister forward me a link. I know Marty from high school. He would know me by Amanda Humphrey........ Watching these precious moments in you family's life was amazing. You both are truly inspiring people to me and my family. Kaegan is a lucky boy to have such wonderful parents like you guys. I wish you the best and will be looking forward to more blogs on how all of you are doing. "Kaegan Kent the Kicker?!!!!! Sounds good.
3 comments:
Tiffany and Marty,
I just wanted to let you know that I started following your blog shortly after we became "friends" on facebook. I love blogs and love watching children grow. What a wonderful opportunity to both "catch up" and now get to follow the exciting things going on in your family. As I check out your blog daily (or sometimes more than that!), I literally feel like I am watching you give birth (is that weird?!). I love getting to "meet" Kaegan through pictures, videos and blog entries - as well as watch you both as you become parents for the first time! It's an incredible experience even from the sidelines so I hope you guys are just having so much fun! Know that I am praying for you here in North Carolina. We have a son who was born Nov 2007 so it's great to see Kaegan is only a year older. I will continue to follow you guys! Thank you for the opportunity.
Sending our love...
Brittney Breck (Fleming) Gamel
Hi Tiffany and Marty,
I had the privilege of being a part of ya'lls blog tonight. My sister forward me a link. I know Marty from high school. He would know me by Amanda Humphrey........ Watching these precious moments in you family's life was amazing. You both are truly inspiring people to me and my family. Kaegan is a lucky boy to have such wonderful parents like you guys. I wish you the best and will be looking forward to more blogs on how all of you are doing. "Kaegan Kent the Kicker?!!!!! Sounds good.
Love all the videos! Thanks for the "live" insight of your journey!!
Post a Comment