Kaegan and Kiyah

Kaegan and Kiyah

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gotcha Day Pics!

Here are some pics from this amazing day. It is 3am and my boys are sleeping. I wanted to add pics for all the Kaegan Bloggers out there. I will post a play by play of yesterdays events soon.


I would like to introduce to you:

KAEGAN MICHIAH HE LIANG KENT










25 comments:

NaTaShA said...

I can't quit crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is beautiful!!! And to see him smile made my day!! I love the picture of him laying with his daddy!!! Hurry home!!! I am so happy for you, you know how I feel right now I am sure!!!! Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Prayers have been answered! Congratulations to all three of you! Kerrie Miller

Sharron said...

Yay!!!!!!! I love the one of Marty and Kaegan with the suckers. Looks like he is a happy little boy.
And yes...I cried too...so, so happy for you guys.

Keith said...

Cried like a stinkin' baby! So happy and so proud. What an incredible blessing. Can't wait until the Kent family gets home!

Osbons said...

Had to watch it between the sobbing. What a beautiful family you have. All I can say is Thank you Jesus!

Anonymous said...

I saw an amazing thing as I watched the video and ended with the hotel pics. God is in control. It is supernatural that your son went from appearing confused and shy while in the video to looking like a very happy little boy. God so prepared his little heart to know momma and dada. He looks very peaceful with you guys. I am so proud of you! There are no words to share my joy. God bless this amazing gift from God. May the Lord continue to pour His favor over the Kent family!!!

Cara Beth said...

I'm so thrilled and overwhelmed for your family. God has blessed you all so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Tears of Joy for you guys!! What a beautiful family Thanks for sharing the moment!!!

Anonymous said...

Brennon said to tell yall that he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

All of Sears in Leesville Cried!!!

Unknown said...

Keagan is adorable!!! Looks like the gotcha moment went very well. He seemed to be in shock like Zoe was but at least he didn't cry and you got a smile on day 1!!! Awesome! I am so happy for you all. Hope everything continues to go well.
Kim Latham

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I watched this vidoe hours ago but I was crying to much to comment. Wow...God is good!!!! The picture of him smiling melted my heart. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet your son. We love you guys and are praying for your journey home.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tasha on the crying. Ya'll make such a beautiful family. Caleb is excited about meeting Kaegan and having a new friend to play with. I love the bedtime pictures especially the one with his beautiful smile. We can't wait to meet little Kaegan.
Love ya'll the Browns.

Completely Unsated said...

Hey there Tiffany. I don't usually leave comments but I have been following you guys journey to get Kaegan. I have been anxiously checking your blog daily for updates and have been on pins and needles waiting for this day. The day when you would post pictures of you and Marty with Kaegan in your arms. I am so excited for you, with you! I have known the joy of being a parent. I am so excited for you that you are now getting to experience that, and will continue to experience it for the rest of your life. You guys have reminded me that being a parent is exciting and a gift. I guess I have been a parent for so long that it became common place and the joy of it was almost mundane. Thank you for that. I am wishing you all three a happy future. You definately deserve it after all that you two have been through to get Kaegan. With you and Marty as his parents, I have no doubt that now he will know that he is very loved.

I loved finally seeing his smile!

April Nicholson

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for all 3 of you! I know how you wished for a child the way Kaegan wished for a family. I'm glad that you all found eachother. Safe travels back home. God bless.
Rachel Randall

Anonymous said...

I can't quit crying as I look and re-look at today's blog. I am just so happy for you and for precious Kaegan. Bless is little heart. He has no idea yet what a wonderful, loving, mom & dad he now has. But it won't be long before he will realize that. There are no words to express my happiness for ya'll. I know Shelli would be balling her eyes out right now if she were here. I am sure the Lord has given her a glimpse of your special moment and she is rejoicing in heaven for ya'll.
God Bless ya'll. I hope the next time I'm in Haugton I will get to visit ya'll and meet Kaegan in person.
I will continue to pray daily for ya'll along with all the ther 1000's of people praying for ya'll.
Barbara Shannon

Jason and Stacy Cole said...

Tiffany - I am so excited for you. I know that it has been a long time coming for this moment. Jason and I are praying for a smooth transition for you guys. Congrats!!!
Jason and Stacy Cole
Natchez, Mississippi

Anonymous said...

I can see the undescribable joy it brings the two of you to finally have Kaegan in your arms. He is so precious! The happiness in his eyes and smile in the last picture is priceless. We cannot wait to meet him. We will continue to pray for your family!!! Love, Leigh Ann

Anonymous said...

Marty and Tiffany. I am so happy for you. I am sitting here just speechless as I'm watching the video and looking at these pics. Shelli would be so happy (actually I'm sure she knows). =) Love ya'll!

kenda said...

i love, love, love the video, pictures, and updates. yall are going to be such great parents. we are so happy for yall!!!!! can't wait to meet kaegan in person. the emotions expressed in the pics are priceless!!! day one and kaegan has realized he hit the JACKPOT for getting parents like yall!!!!!!!

Martha said...

I am so glad you were able to get it on video! I am crying! Boston is standing here with me asking me who that is and he keeps pointing to him saying "Kaegan!"

Martha said...

I am so glad you were able to get it on video! I am crying! Boston is standing here with me asking me who that is and he keeps pointing to him saying "Kaegan!"

Anonymous said...

Marty, Tiffany and Kaegan - Your family is beautiful. M-Your dad is sooo excited and has called me often and told me to look at your Blog. I am so happy for your family. Congrats to you all and have a safe journey home. Love, Aunt Lynda

Anonymous said...

Marty, Tiffany and Kaegan - Your family is beautiful. M-Your dad is sooo excited and has called me often and told me to look at your Blog. I am so happy for your family. Congrats to you all and have a safe journey home. Love, Aunt Lynda

Angela said...

Congrats on your little guy! We are so happy for you guys. I have really enjoyed reading your blog updates. It is beautiful!